- Vine Design Trust is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- Vine Design Trust may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
2. What will we collect?
We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and any visits you make to the website (including IP address, browser type, referral source, and number of page views etc.). This information is not connected to you personally and only used for analytics purposes.
- Information on any transactions you make with us, including any donations or payment, amounting to name, address, credit card or banking details and amount.
- Name, title and e-mail address that you give us for the expressed purpose of subscribing to services (such as our e-mail updates) or publications.
3. Children's online policy
We are concerned about the privacy of young children and do not knowingly collect any personal information from a child under 13. We encourage you to become involved with your child’s access to the Internet and to our site in order to ensure that his or her privacy is well protected.
4. What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To provide information or resource you specifically request
- To provide a personalised service, such as customised website content or personalised emails
- To keep records of your relationship with us e.g., feedback you have given, post comments, or complaints you have made
- To process donations you give us and create receipts for you
- To improve our products and services
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. The internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100 per cent secure, and there is always a risk when you submit data. Nevertheless, we have done all we can to protect your data in full compliance with best practice.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our web site in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better web site, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the web site.
7. Links to other sites
- Our web site contains links to enable you to visit other web sites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other web site. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the web site in question.
8. Controlling your information
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
- We will not sell, distribute, lease or otherwise share your personal information with third parties unless we are required to do so by law.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of this information please contact us at [email protected]
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.